Streetlight Information

Delmarva Power is contacted by the Town of Rock Hall for street light repairs. To report street light repairs to the Town of Rock Hall, please call the Town Manager at (410) 639-7611/

Before contacting the Town you must have the following information:

1.  Problem Type: (Light Out, Light Continuously On, Flickering, Dim Light,

Lens Damaged, Other [requires further description])

2.  Light Pole Number


3.  Building Number and Street Name and the nearest intersecting (cross)

Street Name


4.  Landmark Description