If you are a new resident… how to get connected

When you purchase a property in the Town limits, the billing for water & sewer is established automatically with the closing and deed transfer.  If you require water & sewer service for a new building, it will be taken care of through the permitting process. Please see "Water and Sewer Billing Cycle" for more information.