Water Bill Appeals Process

In the event that you receive an excessive Water/Sewer bill due to a leak/break in your system it is possible to request a sewer credit. If you suspect a leak, call the town office to arrange for an inspection.

A request for a sewer credit must be submitted in writing and include documentation for proof of necessary repairs. The request will be considered at the next Utilities Board meeting.